Is your Vacuum being abused?
It's to be expected that the vacuum would take some abuse. It is a Vacuum Cleaner after all. All we do with it is pick up dirt. Every time we use it we throw dirt in it.
Don't worry, go ahead and make a mess, the Vacuum Cleaner will take care of it! It's only purpose is to pick up our mess.
Vacuum "abusers" do more than just put dirt in the Vacuum Cleaner.
- Never change the Vacuum bag
- Never empty the dirt cup
- Never put the Vacuum back where it belongs
- Loose the attachments so they are never where they should be
- Don't use the tools for what they were intended
- Bang the vacuum into walls and furniture
- Run over anything that's in the way
- Yank the cord out of the wall
- Try to use the Vacuum to pick up liquids
- Never check the belt
- Never get the vacuum serviced
- Never change the filter
- Never use a deodorizer in the vacuum bag
- Let the dog chew the cord
- Run over the cord when Vacuuming
You get the idea.
The good news is there is help. Something can be done about it!